From Gdansk: 5-Hour Malbork Castle Tour4 Reviews
Enjoy a 5-hour tour from Gdansk to Malbork Castle, the largest red brick gothic castle in the world. Admire the beautiful architecture, learn about the history of the castle, and admire the “History of Amber” exhibition in the castle’s cellars.
- Visit Malbork Castle, the biggest red brick gothic castle in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a guided tour around the castle and admire the beautiful architecture
- Learn about life in the past times, see old technical devices, and view the Collection of Past Arms
- Admire the 'History of Amber” exhibition in the castle’s cellars
DescriptionExplore Malbork Castle, the medieval capital of the Teutonic Order Knights in Eastern Europe on a 5-hour tour from Gdansk. You will have a guided visit to the biggest red brick gothic castle in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The castle was built in Prussia by the Teutonic Knights, a German Roman Catholic religious order of the crusaders, in the form of an Ordensburg fortress. This is not only a chance to admire beautiful architecture but also to familiarize yourself with life in former times, see old technical devices, and view the Collection of Past Arms. The castle's cellars also host the 'History of Amber' exhibition, presenting a collection of Baltic Sea amber and amber jewelry. At the end of the tour, you will transfer back to Gdansk.
IncludesTransportation Foreign language speaking guide or audio guide (subject to availability) Entrance fee to Malbork Castle including the 'History of Amber' exhibition (closed on Mondays)
- Meeting point: at your hotel in Gdansk. Please choose a language for your tour while booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability